Thursday, February 3, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Hello!

I'm really glad you stopped by. This blog is going to be the home of many exciting things. I will be posting about all kinds of new developments in the world of training & education, as well as my own experiences in the Education Media Design & Technology M.S. program at Full Sail University.

I'm always on the look-out for ways to make my training programs more exciting, engaging, and of course, more effective. If you have any insights, ideas, or findings to share, I would love to hear from you.

My favorite find of the day, is a video from RSA Animate that we viewed during month one of the EMDT program. I absolutely love the style and message in this video. It is definitely worth a view.

RSA Animate - Changing Education Paradigms
Still image from RSA Animate - Changing Education Paradigms

More soon,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the video link. I am so excited about being part of the revolution. I like to see your perspective from a business point of view.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete