Saturday, February 19, 2011

PE4_SurveyMonkey

This week in school, we're taking our Web 2.0 discovery to a new level. We've been asked to become an expert on a Web 2.0 tool of our choice and then teach our students (in my case, my co-workers) how to use the tool themselves.

I chose SurveyMonkey.com because several people in our company already use this tool, in a limited capacity, to create surveys and general data collectors. However, we all use it in very different ways, there isn't any consistency in our design or logo usage, and I know for certain that we aren't maximizing on all its potential.

Now, I've taken a stab at this assignment so many times, that I'm surprised it hasn't filed a restraining order. However, I think I've come up with the best possible method to show you my learning process with SurveyMonkey.com and share some great tricks and tools that you might use, as well. I'm going to share my experiences via short web videos on specific aspects of SurveyMonkey. I hope that you find them to be informative, useful, or at the very least, entertaining.

Here is my first video, on making the most of the Template Tools in SurveyMonkey.

The video quality isn't too hot here on Blogger, so if you'd like to view it in a larger format, I encourage you to visit my Viddler page. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog posts are amazing! I, for one, am learning a lot! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete