Thursday, February 10, 2011

BP5_Glogster

My classmate Brigitte found a really neat tool called Glogster.

http://edu.glogster.com/

This tool allows you to work together as a class to create interactive posters. Teachers can create groups for each of their classes and have each student create a poster that reflects their understanding of a lesson. The best part is that you can add all kinds of media to these posters, including videos, music, photos, and more. If you want to take it offline, printing is an option, as well.

Check out Brigitte's blog for more info on Glogster and other neat tools. I've left a comment about her cool find and I'm sure she'd love to hear from you, too.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I hadn't heard of Glogster before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this site before and I am loving it. I can't wait to get into the facts of it. I love that I am able to Create Poster's on this site and allow my students to create directly to this site. IT saves me tree's on the lessons I have done before when we had to do it on poster board. I can not wait until I am able to put this to use int he classroom. THANKS

    ReplyDelete