Thursday, February 10, 2011

BP6_Zefty

Ok, one more cool find for the day... I can't help myself.

Another one of my classmates, Christine, found an awesome tool for helping kids to learn about money.

http://www.zefty.com/
 It allows you to create virtual checking accounts for your children or students. Kids can keep track of how much they have saved from their allowance or class reward system and then write "checks" to cash in their savings for real world rewards.

While this won't do much for me at work, I really look forward to showing this one to my daughter's second grade teacher.

I hope you'll visit Christine's blog and check out the cool tech tools she has found. I left a comment for Christine about Zefty and I'm sure she'd love to hear your thoughts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment